Sunday, March 20, 2016

MEK Infuser Bottle #infuserbottlemek

Infuser Water Bottle + Neoprene Sleeve Including Adjustable Shoulder Strap + Laminated Recipes and Ingredient Sheet + Belt/Loop Clip by Made Easy Kit


I've been trying to increase my water intake while cutting back on coffee, soda, sweet tea and other sugary drinks. The problem is, I find water boring. That has changed since I purchased the Made Easy Kit Infuser Water Bottle! The large 24oz size keeps me hydrated and the many different flavors I can infuse takes the boring out of water.

The Infuser Bottle is made from BPA, chemical free, tritan plastic that is durable and shatterproof. I dropped it completely full and the bottle doesn't have a scratch! I appreciate that the infuser has a drinking spout, whereas others I've seen have a wide mouth making it impossible to drink from while on-the-go. The non-slip grip makes it comfortable and easy to hold onto. The silicone seals and locking latch make the infuser truly leakproof and it fits in my car's cup holder perfectly. The carrying hook is a convenient touch that makes it easy to transport and the bottle is stylish. I have included product pictures for reference.

It came with a laminated full size sheet with multiple recipes to use and what they helped. I thought this was a HUGE plus and went right to the store to get every ingredient on the list because I was excited to try them ALL. The bottle with the sleeve makes it very easy when going walking to carry.

I've made several infused combinations that I really enjoy... Lemon and basil, strawberry kiwi and cucumber mint are my favorites, but the possibilities are endless. I'm very happy with the quality, size and ease of use the infuser provides. I've cut back on the unhealthy beverages and have more energy now then I have in years, even without the caffeine! Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for my unbiased review. Regardless, I'm very happy with my purchase and would happily purchase again. I definitely recommend this product!!

#InfuserBottleMEK

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01484KAOE?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_19

No comments:

Post a Comment