Monday, March 7, 2016

MK REVIEWS JULEP Maven box

I love Julep's products, but they are not worth it in my honest opinion. for 27$ and change a month final cost, I feel you should get more than two nail polished and an eyeliner. It is nice that I got a really cool free gift with my first order, but when I added on items to my box to get another free gift, I was disappointed. For another 27$ I added on 3 nailpolishes to the box of two and the eyeliner i was receiving as my monthly subscription fee. This add-on was supposed to earn me a free gift. The box came, and the free gift was a lollipop and a strange unseemly yellow color of nail polish. When I tried to cancel I found I had to call or email the company to make said cancellation happy.


My 27$ a month can be better spent on other things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment