Monday, March 7, 2016

MK Reviews her Urban Decay eyeshadow stash

Urban Decay is my all time favorite makeup brand right now. Their eyeshadows are smooth, buttery and have amazing color payoff. They have unique colors and finishes that can't be found anywhere else. They last for hours with primer.


Spectrum Palette: The colors are to dye for and very pigmented. There's not one color I don't like. I have green eyes and the colors make my eyes pop! I'm thinking of buying another one because of the limited edition of this. I love the box it comes in. I don't travel, so it's not an issue for me.

Vice 4: I really recommend this palette if you're looking to add some colors into your collection and don't already have some. The palette is mostly a hit for me, and there's only two colors that have chunky glitter that I don't really use. It comes with a sleeve that also fits an iPad if you want to reuse it. I didn't care for the fluffy end of the brush, but the usable end is perfect for brushing in some color onto your eyelids.

Shadow Box: Aside from the fact that it's kind of superfluous, it also doesn't have a brush, the packaging is awful, cheap AND bulky. If you're considering this, try to see if you can find the UD Ammo palette instead. It's the same mini palette concept with superior colors (in my opinion). It's sleeker, it comes with a double ended sponge brush and it's great for travel.

Naked on The Run: Beautiful array of colors in natural hues. The blush is deep on my skin-it shows up very, very well and a tiny bit goes a long way. The eye shadows are great and complimentary of one another, and there is even a neutral shade for base lining your lids. The mascara is excellent, and the lip gloss is moisturizing and wears well. The liner is very dark yet soft.

XX Vice Ltd Reloaded:
This palette has so many amazing UD shades, and they've all been updated to the new formula so they ar even better. I've used Midnight Cowboy every time I have done my makeup since getting this, as well as playing with different shades. This can create natural to glam looks.

Ammo Palette:

 This palette contains so many of the original UD shades. It is a great introduction to Urban Decay and a staple.

No comments:

Post a Comment