Saturday, April 16, 2016

#lunchboxreview Snug Leakproof Bento Lunchbox

#lunchboxreview Snug Leakproof Bento Lunchbox


Finally a decent lunch container!!! I am a weirdo who does NOT like my foods to touch. Ok not all foods but most foods. I was able to take a sandwich, veggies, dill dip, and strawberries all in one container. The compartments are good for a decent portion size as well. It was nice to not have to keep track of multiple units or have them bouncing around in my lunch bag. And I am happy to report that no dill dip leaked/touched any other food! I was also impressed that the bread of my sandwich was not dried out! There is a great seal on this handy box!

This is very easy to clean! The divided unit is one piece and pulls out of main box. I have not stuck thru the dishwasher yet but it says it is top rack safe. I did test for leaking while washing this unit and not a drop leaked out! Amazing!

It is made of a sturdy plastic that is
BPA/BPS free. I am not too hard on any of my containers as I use a nice lunch bag that is insulated, however I am confident enough to send to school with my young girl without any worries. He was able to easily open the box and wanted to use it before I did.
I received this at a discounted price for my honest opinion, but will be purchasing an additional one for the little girl!

http://www.amazon.com/Snug-Bento-Liquid-Section-Adults/dp/B01B2VL13U?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment